The president of Ghana Football Association (GFA) Kurt EOkraku has inked professional partnership deals with four reputable companies for the Football Association ahead of 2020/21 domestic football season.
Kurt took over the mantle of the Ghana Football Association from the Normalisation Committee put in place by FIFA on November 18, 2019 and his work so far is been amazed.
Under his leadership as the President of the Ghana Football Association, The FA agreed different packages from corporate world ranging from one to four years.
The official partners are seen below;
1. Macron – offical match balls sponsor
2. Decathlon – offical retail partner for GFA
3. InterCity STC- offical transport for Referees
4. Melcom Ghana- Offical partner for GFA
Other sponsorships/Partnerships for Ghana Football Association include;
• Puma – offical kit sponsor
Ghana Premier League
• StraTimes- Offical Broadcaster
•NASCO- Man of the match/ player of the month sponsor
• MTN- Headline Sponsor
• StarTimes-offical Broadcaster
• StarTimes- offical Broadcaster
Women’s FA Cup
• StarTimes – offical Broadcaster
Since Kurt Okraku took over, the Communications Department of the GFA has been improved and now vibrant, especially on Social Media,
The Women’s Football department has seen tremendous improvement as all the clubs have good PR outfits who are promoting their players and teams.
Playing turfs have been improved, though there is more to do by the government to put up more standard sports fields across the nation.